Philippines

Have this headache 4 days now. mainly in the upper right side of my head and i feel that pressure pain mostly when i move my eyebrows up,(cloudy feeling) and when applying physical pressure on it. and feels heavy at times,what would be the problem?

Dr. Rawhi Omar
Pathology 44 years experience
Migraine: First, it is important to rule out any physical or specific cause for headache like head trauma, brain tumor, infection etc. If none, then most likely it is migraine headache. Check to see if it is relieved by resting in a quiet dark place and get an assessment by a neurologist.

Last updated Nov 2, 2019