A member asked:

My iron level is 11.1. i have all the symptoms of anemia. my menstruation cycle is going on longer than ever, it has been 12 days now. when i push certian parts of my lower legs, a dent stays in for a few seconds. should i seek medical attention?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Robert Kwok answered

Specializes in Pediatrics

A person should seek medical attention just for having "all the symptoms of anemia," whatever those might be. Having unusually long periods, or having leg skin that dents when pressed, are also symptoms that by themselves should encourage a person to see her doctor. Her primary care doctor can take care of such situations, sometimes with help from an Ob-Gyn doctor or other specialists.

Answered Oct 25, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor