U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
South Africa
A 28-year-old female asked:

Hi i have this boil/pimple next to my nipple on my left breast. it started of small and its growing bigger and its becoming yellowish in color with a bit of red. should i be worried?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can check: Skin lesions (bumps, pimples, etc...) that pop with blood or pus, should be checked by a primary care doctor or a dermatologist (unless it is a tiny typical pimple from a blocked skin gland). Rashes are very hard to describe in words. A diagnosis needs a visual examination, either in person or via a private online consultation (such as HealthTap's consultation service) where a Dr. can look at it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 7, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.