ZA

I wake up every morning with mucous in my chest and blocked nose, this has been every morning for 5 months and cant get rid of it. its uncomfortable and till i cough out the phlegm on my chest it is very uncomfortable. i smoke which is an irritant ?

About smoking...: A visit to one's doctor can help, especially if the doctor knows of successful smoking cessation methods, medications, and programs, all of which may help a tobacco user wanting to go cold turkey (stop all use at once). For users with good planning skills and willpower, they can cut out a portion of their use (such as 1/3 or 1/2) every couple of weeks or so, and eventually get to zero use.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 22, 2019