Partner has abnormal cells (non cancerous) in vagina/cervix from hpv. Is it safe for both of us to still have unprotected sex? She is having procedure soon to remove them

45 years experience in Pediatrics
The basics: Any abnormal cells from HPV arise months/years/decades after the 1st infection. The germ is likely dormant, but you are likely already infected if together for a long time. Males rarely have any symptoms or complications from penile exposure but oral cancer may be related. I would not change your life for this. Discuss it with your own doc if other questions remain.
Answered on Aug 18, 2019