A member asked:

Where can i get assistance with family planning?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Al Hegab answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Health clinics: Your primary doctor or your gynecologist , any can advice on the right family planning method that would suitable for your health condition, e.g. birth control pills, IUD, etc.. wish you well

Answered 3/25/2022



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor