San Jose, CA

frequent urination, no burning sensation, color of urine is light yellow i am drinking water, but keep needing to pee please help me?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Infectious Disease 53 years experience
UTI? Diabetes? OAB?: If you're urinating a lot because there's a lot of urine, i.e. full bladder each time, diabetes is the most common cause -- especially if at risk (overweight, family history, etc). The most common cuase of frequent, urgent urination is urinary tract infection (UTI), especially in women. Other common causes include overactive bladder, anxiety, and STDs. For sure see your doctor soon.