San Jose, CA

I had mmr shot as a child and second mmr in my twenties when i went to college. i'm in mid forties now. should i be ok in regards to recent outbreaks?

Should be: Much of this depends on how many never vaccinated immigrant families & un-immunized kids are in your town & luck. Two MMR's are known to bring protection to 95% of the population (85% for 1), but heavy exposure to someone incubating the disease or an active case will push the limit. We have seen the highest measles numbers this year since the vaccine was available & I expect some deaths soon.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 2, 2019