U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old female asked:

Good day i gave birth in november 2018 my daughter is 5 months old,my womb feels like its sore and its affecting my back and lower back bladder and stomach should i see a gynaecologists?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Yes: Yes, see a GYN MD who can examine you and determine if there are any issues post delivery.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 28, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.