San Jose, CA

clear fluid leaking from just above ankle. cardiac ablation 4/5. coreg(25mg) lasix(20mg) amiodaron( 200mg)

Dr. Kristen Dall-Winther
More information : I’m not sure what your question is or even what your reference to your ablation means, but we need more info. Do you have a wound? Are your legs swollen? Pictures, details and specific questions are very helpful.
Dr. Richard Mallia
Leaking Clear Fluid: If there is swelling and pressure, at times the pressure will squeeze out fluids like water or lymph because it will not return to the heart. Elevation and compression of the ankle may help. An evaluation of your circulation to the legs is needed and an analysis of the fluid would be helpful.