A member asked:

Family is resistant to cholesterol drugs. want to use niacin and fish oil instead. recommendations for brands, types and daily dosage of each. ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Amandeep Kaur answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Consult: This can be a long discussion and you must personally consult a physician for it. Best is to follow up with your doctor who diagnosed it.

Answered 4/7/2019



Related Questions