U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

Hi, i havent had my periods since the beginning of september 2018. i am looking for a good gynecologist to assist me around my area. please help ?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Berryman
Obstetrics and Gynecology 55 years experience
GYN referral: There is a university hospital in Orlando, so call the Dept. of OB/GYN for an appointment with a GYN who deals with fertility issues.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 1, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.