New Zealand
A 23-year-old female asked:

What can doctors do for a rib fracture that healed incorrectly and still causes pain years after injury?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Depends: You will need to consult a chest surgeon re. what can be done. Each case is different.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 7, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.