Malaysia

I have this white line in my pupil that causes no pain and has been there for years, should i be concerned about it?

Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
Ophthalmology 29 years experience
Need an exam: I do not think it’s your pupil but it could be on ur cornea or ur lens. It could be Cortical cataract. If it’s not effecting ur vision with no pain and it has been there for many yrs then it should be not that concerting . It be a good idea to have an eye exam with an eye doc. Did you have any trauma or injury to your eye in the past? It could be corneal scar or traumatic cataract.
Last updated Apr 28, 2020