ZA

I need to renew my prescription for wellbutrin. i was on it 2 years ago and stopped because i started feeling better but i have the depression again.

Dr. Karen Weisman
Addiction Medicine 30 years experience
Did it help you?: If Wellbutrin helpedin the past, it is a hood choice to restart it. Did you have any side effects?
Wrong place to ask: This is a public information site based primarily in the US where volunteer physicians answer a range of medical questions. We are seen worldwide. you are welcome to post your questions as needed. However,we do not offer any direct services. If you need medication find a local doc & begin the evaluation/treatment process.
Last updated Jan 10, 2019