What to do about anxiety and worry in my life? i also have ocd and schizophrenia. my anxiety was so disabling i accomplished nearly nothing all day.

Dr. Rita Starritt
Specializes in Internal Medicine
See a psychiatrist: Anxiety is a common symptom in OCD. To address this, you need to see a qualified psychiatrist who can treat the underlying condition. Anxiety is also common in modern life even for those not struggling with mental illness, but I would suggest that once the underlying condition is adequately treated, the anxiety will likely improve and then you can work with additional counseling and medications
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 8, 2019