What to do about anxiety and worry in my life? i also have ocd and schizophrenia. my anxiety was so disabling i accomplished nearly nothing all day.

Dr. Rita Starritt
Specializes in Internal Medicine
See a psychiatrist: Anxiety is a common symptom in OCD. To address this, you need to see a qualified psychiatrist who can treat the underlying condition. Anxiety is also common in modern life even for those not struggling with mental illness, but I would suggest that once the underlying condition is adequately treated, the anxiety will likely improve and then you can work with additional counseling and medications

Last updated Jan 8, 2019