U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old female asked:

I have unexplained dizzy spells and nausea. i'm not sexually active so i can't be pregnant. but when i get up or get out of the shower..i become dizzy filled with confusion and feel like my head is spinning. should i go see a doctor ?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 51 years experience
Yes: It would be prudent to see a doctor. You may be chronically dehyrated. Drink enough water daily so that your urine is mostly colorless.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 15, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.