U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
San Jose, CA
A 21-year-old female asked:

Hey i am struggling with sexual frustration with my husband.... one of my male coworkers notices my frustrations and offered to talk to me if i need.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Don't talk to him: Do not discuss this with anyone at work, especially with a male. Please talk to your doctor about your frustrations and he can advise you on an appropriate professional to help you and your husband have a mutually satisfying relationship. This is not a workplace issue and a coworker is not the right person to truly help you and your husband. He may have an agenda that will cause big trouble.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 16, 2018
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.