ZA

i would like a medical report and radiology report. can i use my medical aid to cover this?

Dr. Philip Miller
Probably; however,: some offices may charge you for copies of these reports.
Wrong place to ask: This is a general medical information site based primarily in the US. You are welcome to post questions about health problems. We have no access or information about insurance, location or clinics, or other such programs in the 4 corners of the world where we are seen. If you have such questions contact the program directly.