I have had burning pain on both sides of my neck for 5 weeks now. The last 4 days my tongue has also been numb. Seen ENT, chest x-ray and CT of neck.

Dr. Andrew Shiller
25 years experience in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Need more info: Getting a clear diagnosis for pain like that requires more information and a careful physical examination. This isn't the place. If the ENT didn't come up with anything and the CT didn't reveal anything, you need someone to review your history about the pain, the rest of your medical history, and to do an exam to try to see what is generating the pain. You should see a neurologist or physiatrist
Answered on Mar 12, 2020