ZA

I have had athletes foot for months now. i have used the creams and even did 6 weeks of the lamisil tablets. all they do is keep it centralised to a specific area. this has not spread to my other foot as such. any advise for further treatment?

RE-EVALUATE: One of the primary reasons a good treatment fails is it is treating the wrong diagnosis. If scrapings/culture was not done or the issue not evaluated by a dermatologist the label may be a common error. I would start over.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 16, 2018