ZA

is it possible to become pregnant while breastfeeding. baby is 11 weeks old. have not had period since giving birth.

Hard to guess: It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred). A woman can ovulate and get pregnant again prior to her first period after giving birth.