ZA

hi im in severe pain. i have had a bloated stomach and constipation.since intercourse it feels like my women part are swollen. pain is inbearable?

Time to see doctor: "Severe pain" in the stomach can be something very serious, so a person with "severe pain" should see the doctor right away to find out what is causing the pain. After finding the cause, a treatment can begin. Severe symptoms usually means calling 911 (or whatever the local emergency number is) for an ambulance to ride to the ER, because it is not safe to drive while having severe symptoms.