Miami, FL

I had sharp stabbing pain in my belly button area then it move to the lower right side of my stomach and it still having sharp stabbing pain. i went to the doctor they did a bunch of tests and said i had constipation but i don't think so ?

Believe or not: If the docs took an x-ray and found poop stacked up in your large bowel and or the large bowel dilated with poop, it is good evidence you are constipated. Whether or not this is the only reason for your pain is something only a hands on exam & test review would find. If you don't believe them get a second opinion, but arrange for the tests to be available for that review.

Last updated Jul 19, 2018