i haven't smoked marijuana since 4/27/18 my tests were negativei just tested positive had sex with a user was in the same room with the smoke could ??

43 years experience Pathology
Unlikely: You won't get it from the sex, though there are other things you might catch; being in the same room with the smoke may show a positive on a sensitive test. Tell the examiner up front that you were in a room with stoners beforehand. This isn't the place to discuss the wisdom of our cannabis laws, but I hope you'll be able to stay safe in the future. Best wishes.
Answered on Jun 10, 2018