Centreville, MD

im breastfeeding, took monistat 1 last night, itching & burning is still bad today. can i now take diflucan for yeast infection caused by augmentin?

Dr. Audrey Lance
Gynecology 14 years experience
Yes: Yes, you can take diflucan while breastfeeding

Canada

What is a feeling of chest infection with malaise nasal congestion and with no cough phlegm breath shortness which waxes and wanes over years called?

Dr. Ray Tidman
Dyspnea is serious: Your symptoms have many possibilities, from simple allergies to a failing heart. This is important for your primary doc to evaluate.

My 11 month old baby's nose is bleeding and mixed with mucous. what should I do? she is on omnicef (cefdinir) for and ear infection.

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Geriatrics 40 years experience
Notify Pediatrician: May try nasal saline solution to clean the nasal passages and make him/ her breath humidified air. Avoid aspirin. Notify the pediatrician office so he/ she be examined. If bleeding is too much take him to the emergency room.

I got and itch on my ankle for the past 2 days. I put cortizone (hydrocortisone) on rhe effected area and it's still itching. What else can I do?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Other things.: Knowing the source of the itch may help in the treatment. Bite? Contact with some compound you are allergic to? Unknown? Cortisone may help. It is not usually immediate. Ice to the area may help. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) or other antihistamines may help. Things like this are usually self limited. If persistent, grows in size or greatly exacerbates, then get it looked at by pcp or dermatologist.

My throat is itching inside and I have a stuffy nose. No fever. How can you tell strep from allergies?

Dr. Paul Carter
Itchy throat: Itchy throat is very consistent with allergy and very unlikely to be strep.
FL

I have sore throat, and ear infection in both ears for 2 weeks. I don't have money to go to doctors. Is this seriouse or will it go away?

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia ii, do, ms
Geriatrics 21 years experience
Long time...: That seems like a long time to suffer. You should go to a walk-in clinic or stat-care possible.

Last updated Jun 7, 2018