ZA

i have urinary urgency. when i go to the toilet only a little bit of urine comes out and there is a sensation down my arm. it is not burning. what can i use?

Dr. Audrey Lance
Gynecology 14 years experience
UTI: If you have a urinary tract infection (and it sounds like you do), the only way to treat that is to use antibiotics. You should see a doctor, or go to an urgent care clinic, where they can prescribe you antibiotics. You can use Azo, which you can get at the drug store, to help with the discomfort, however this will not treat the infection so it is still important to see a health care provider.