Paducah, KY

I need to have my vasopressin replaced. i have none and dr continues to wait on tests after three weeks and i wind up in er dehydrated. with no help. i have no pituitary functionality ?

Dr. Cynthia Archer
Your doc should help: I'm very sorry to hear that you are going through this. Please contact your doctor for help. You should not be abandoned by your physician. If you cant get answers on the phone, I suggest you to the office in person. Have a frank conversation about the bind this puts you in, and if your doc is not understanding, move on. You deserve great care.

Last updated Jun 5, 2018