ZA

I have holes in my armpits that doesnt want to heal. holes were made by cysts that burst 'luckily' outwards. what to do to heal the holes? antibiotica, silver balm, bee wax balm and antibiotica balm doesnt seem to work.

Pathology 50 years experience
? Surgery: What you described suggests hideradenitis suppurativa with sinuses. The sinus tracks may need to be removed surgically. It would be prudent to see your doctor for an in-person evaluation and decision for the next step. You may visit this site for information: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hidradenitis-suppurativa/symptoms-causes/syc-20352306
Pathology 50 years experience
Provided original answer
Wish you good health!
Jun 3, 2018

Last updated Jun 3, 2018