U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old male asked:

I have high rbcs in urine almost one year among 20-40 and i dont have any problem in kidney and bladder..in addition i dont have any pain in body except pain in up of leg during walking ?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Hematuria: This persistent microhematuria is abnormal and should be further investigated. If you haven't had a cystoscopy, careful prostate examination, kidney ct scan, cytology studies of your urine, you probably should. A nephrologist should be involved nevertheless. A kidney biopsy may be recommended. Leg pain may require an orthopedic consultation and is probably unrelated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.