My cu index was 35. my histamine releasing was normal. does this mean i have mast cell??

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gurmukh Singh answered

Specializes in Pathology

Any symptoms?: All results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, if you do not have any symptoms, do not be concerned about the result. We all have mast cells. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

Answered 5/18/2018

326 views