Greenwich, CT

I just had a leep about 5 hours ago and and was given propofol to put me to sleep for the procedure. is it okay to smoke marijuana today or like now?

No. Smoke is toxic.: Toxic means unsafe, or really unsafe. The intentional habit of inhaling burning organic material, combined with various chemicals used in the growing and manufacturing of that material (regardless of whether it is tobacco, marijuana, or any other plant) is bad for the body. Just think about it. Who would intentionally start something burning and inhale the stuff over and over and over?

Last updated Nov 17, 2020