my 12 year old son started complaining of head ache yesterday. he vommitted at school and this morning his head and chin is sore. what could be wrong?

46 years experience Pediatrics
Non specific pattern: The cited symptoms are not specific to any cause. A variety of stomach viruses will start out this way and may/not have fever or other symptoms at the beginning. Strep could also present this way. Over time either more symptoms will emerge to clarify the origin. The more of the body involved the more likely it is viral. If he is getting worse an evaluation would be prudent.
Answered on Apr 11, 2019
1