My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes 19% absolute 0.7. my wbc was 3.7. my gra 43.2 % absolute 1.7. lymphocytes 1.4. 37%. eoso 2% baso 1% segmental 46% all my other wbc normal and so were my rbc. just worried by the high monocyte?

Pathology 50 years experience
Any symptoms?: Do you have any symptoms? Why were these tests done? All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, your monocyte count is not a cause for concern. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Pathology 50 years experience
Provided original answer
Wish you good health!
Mar 19, 2018
Last updated Mar 19, 2018