South Chesterfield, VA

i think i have calcium deposits on my scalp ?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is unlikely that you have calcium deposits in just your scalp. What makes you say so? Do you have any symptoms? It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. Wish you good health! - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Pathology 49 years experience
Provided original answer
Wish you good health!
Mar 20, 2018
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Think again: That is extremely unlikely. Have a doctor take a look if you are concerned.