Crestview, FL
A male asked:

My whole body fatigues all the time, both of my legs hurt , both of my knees hurt where my kneecaps are, i also go thru alot of anxiety and stress?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and discuss if you may be depressed. Counter-intuitive as it may seem, exercise may help. Start with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity as tolerated.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 5, 2018