i am 21yo, overweight and have size 38 dd breast. i have deep hair follicles on my breasts which are more prominent on my left. what could this be?

Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso
16 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hair follicles: Unfortunately, without being able to see what you are asking about it is impossible to tell you what is going on. Women normally have hair follicles on their breasts and all over their bodies and some times they are more prominent on the breast. Also some women grow darker hair around their nipples and on their breasts. For more information consider a consultation here or with your doctor
Answered on Feb 25, 2018