what’s the best at home treatment for a nair hair removal burn on the skin between my butt cheeks, but not on my butthole? i’ve been using diaper rash cream, which doesn’t make it worse but i’m not sure if it helps. had sex & pooped w/out issue.

Dr. Elizabeth Reynoso
16 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology
Skin irritation: Only time will heal a burn on the skin. Keeping the area clean and dry is also important. Cleaning with a rinse of warm water after using the bathroom or sex is all you really need. Diaper cream is good as it provides a barrier for sensitive skin. Use of Nair is not recommended on your genitals or butt. Consider shaving, waxing, or laser hair removal in the future
Answered on Jul 15, 2019