I am 4 and a half months pregnant and started having abdominal pains in my right side They come and go but very painful?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
21 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Round ligament: Many patients complain about what is called round ligament pain during pregnnacy. You will need to see your doctor to confirm the diagnosis. This is where the uterus attaches to your abdominal wall and causes a nagging pulling sensation towards the lower abdomen. Right lower abdominal pain can be a sign of appendicitis so if severe immediate evaluation is needed
Answered on Feb 25, 2018