Canada

i have a spot on my spine that is very sore and along my right side from my back to my stomach my skin is painful to touch on the surface. no rashes or signs of other symptom. a little dizzy.

Dr. Lori Lange
Specializes in Family Medicine
Checkup: Not sure what the spot is due to. The peripheral nerves run in a linear pattern along the back. The area you are describing corresponds to the Thoraic or mid back vertebra. The dizzy part is most concerning. Could be getting shingles, herniated disc. vestibular involvement due to a URI. See a Doctor for checkup.

Last updated Jan 11, 2018