ZA

is it bad for my 11 week old baby to watch tv? he would cry and when i put him infront of the tv it calms him. he loves wathing tv. is it bad for him? he makes sounds while watching tv and get very serious. gums are itching hands always in mouth

More or less: How long will use this crutch ? Why not buy a snuglee and strap the kid to your chest so s/he can enjoy their day with you rather than just be impressed by changing lights & sounds? Our research shows more than 2 hours a day of any such stimulus translates into attention problems in kids. It requires creative adult thinking to entertain a baby but that is what they need.