Wedowee, AL

the inside of my mouth itches so bad and i rubbed my tounge on the roof of my mouth. so now my gums are swollen and the corners of my mouth itches.

Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management 40 years experience
Get checked: More than 1 issue is present. Itching usually due to bacterium, Chlamydia Trachomatis. Swollen gums usually due to gram negative anaerobic rod bacteria. Itchy corners of the mouth at the commissure is usually due to yeast. Get checked.
Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management 40 years experience
Provided original answer
get checked and treated by knowledgeable dentist, more than one issue going on
Sep 11, 2014
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Perhaps: Perhaps an allergic response to food/Meds/supplements. Can be caused by smoking. Could be viral, bacterial, or fungal infection. Call your Dentist for an immediate examination. If throat swells or airway becomes compromised call 911 or have someone rush you to ER.