i am 18 years old and i have noticed that the length of my penis has gotten smaller, from 6.5 inches to 6 inches and i struggle to get hard during sex and even when i do get somewhat hard i end up lasting over 30 minutes on average. ?

Dr. Mohammed Younus
31 years experience Psychiatry
It’s OK: At 18 few things can go wrong with your penis, there is no way your penis will shrink. Unless you have STD there is no need for treatment or you are on medications for serious illness like HTN or DM. Most of issues at your age are anxiety related. Get a reliable and understanding partner, who is encouraging in bed, you should be fine.
Answered on Dec 11, 2017