A member asked:

I have dull lower back ache (between my spine and left hip, at the height of the belt). this occurred after exercise. i can feel it more with some movements and especially when sneezing. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Neil McLeod answered

Specializes in Prosthodontics

Get yourself checked: Often times back pain can be relieved by correct physical therapy, strengthening the underdeveloped musculature that supports the spine. But not infrequently there can be an underlying physical weakness that can predispose you to having damage to the column and the spinal cord. So why not get checked properly.

Answered 1/30/2021



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question