A member asked:

Rash on my skin which i have had for a few months it is itchy and i've been to gp but swells up to my eye and all over my face and swollen hands?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Al Hegab answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

Need to be seen: by a dermatologist / allergist, you may very well have urticaria/angioedema, meanwhile you need to take any OTC antihistamine, as cetirizine, loratadine or fexofenadine regularly once or twice a day even if you don't have symptoms, till you see the specialist, good luck

Answered 11/28/2017



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor