U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 29-year-old male asked:

I am experiencing chest pain or discomfort (worsened by: after trauma, after sudden movements, after exercise) (side: both) (quality: stinging or bur?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Chest pain: always needs to be checked out by your doctor or emergency department. Could be cardiac or more likely muscle pain. After seeing doc consider asking a personal trainer about stretching exercises. Peace and good health.
Last updated Nov 16, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.