U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

My sister noticed a lump in her right breast about 9 months ago and now she noticed a change in the size of the areola. please what could be the cause?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Boniface Ikejiani
Obstetrics and Gynecology 29 years experience
Breast lump: For this your sister with history of breast lump in the past with changing areola size, need to see a general surgeon for evaluation and management. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 25, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.