Australia

I have a sharp pain that comes and goes under my left colour bone . it does not get worse with breathing in or out . its intermittent and quite high under my collar bone . but when it does come on its very short and sharp and painful.

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 43 years experience
There are any of a: number of potential causes for the discomfort you are experiencing but it is unlikely to be cardiac and may well be musculoskeletal or pleural. See a health care professional for an evaluation and some simple testing.
Dr. Michael Weiner
Musculoskeletal.: Although many cases are musculoskeletal issues that can be treated with physical therapy or medications, see a doctor in case an imaging procedure is needed to rule out other conditions.

Last updated Nov 7, 2017