Sweden

I got a psoriasis in my head its been a year could not get rid please help me doctor to get me best medicine.

Pathology 51 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you and it would be improper to prescribe any medication without examining you. There are effective treatments of psoriasis, if that is what you have, but you should see a doctor for an evaluation. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 1, 2017