Fort Lauderdale, FL

panic and anxiety for 5 months, my brain is easily stimulated and i panic at everything. sound, lights, bodily sensations, what is going on with me?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 42 years experience
This is not likely: to be a medical condition. Ask your health care provider for a referral to a counselor to help you deal with the underlying psychological issues causing your symptoms.
Although I might: guess at your diagnosis, the professional thing to do is not to guess and to get a full history. I would also recommend a medical assessment to rule out underlying potential medical causes. You must be feeling miserable so i hope that you don't put off eval. Take care.

Last updated Nov 27, 2017